erachamay and company

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

some cute kids

It's official. The end. I have cute kids.

Now, let's see who recognizes what song Tyler is singing?



I was in the kitchen the other day doing dishes when I heard Tyler start to sing "I Am a Child of God." He had my music book of "old sad songs" open and was pretending to read the music. He loves to sing and is now starting to really enjoy Katie being around. He will play with her a lot, but mostly that involves him laughing like a maniac. That is a video for another time, though.

And there's this video of Katie. She is six months and one day old, now. I can't believe it--it's like overnight she's totally changed into this little girl, not just a baby. Granted, she still cries enough... ;)



The cutest part about this was that Katie, when I showed her the video afterwards, started to mimic everything on the video. When she grabbed her feed in the show, she'd grab her feet in real life, and don't even get me started on the arm flailing and leg-thumping! She makes me laugh right out loud sometimes!

3 comments:

elliespen said...

Definitely cuteness here. Love them both!

"Hula boola, hula boooooola...."

Anonymous said...

you fo sho have way cute kids!

Carrie said...

Winnie the Pooh?