Christmas, I think, gets more and more fun as children grow up. Tyler was pretty fun last year but he didn't really get it all the way. This year, we introduced SANTA CLAUS, who Tyler still didn't get a whole lot. But, he understood that Santa gave out candy canes, and that was good enough for him. During our ward Christmas party, he even sat on Santa's lap!
Don't be fooled by his "what is this guy doing?" face (or the crazy flash-glare off of Santa's glasses)--Tyler loved seeing Santa!
Another of Tyler's new-found joys of Christmas was the decorating of the Christmas tree, anually done the Monday after Thanksgiving. He was big enough this year to really want to help, and boy did he help!
This is how it started:
The master at work:
The End Result!
Our tree was a rousing success, after the ornaments were balanced out a little better.... but at least we know that you can fit over 20 ornaments onto a branch!



7 comments:
Aw, man. I was hoping that Santa was wearing wicked sweet '80s aviator glasses.
LOL! how cute!! I didn't know those branches could hold so many ornaments!
I too thought that Santa was wearing shaded glasses. How funny!!!
What a cute little guy. Did you leave the ornaments like that or did you move them? How nice to have such a good little helper.
Think about next year and all the wonderful ornaments doubled!!
Ha ha! I remember those days of "redecorating" the tree! And I am so OCD about having everything balanced and symetrical, it was sooo hard for me to just let him clump all the decorations together. And then after I'd redistributed them, he'd go back every day and re-arrange what I'd done again. Ugh... but what sweet memories!
Rachel I just found your blog, I love the pictures of the tree. Hey if want to see our blog let me knkow your email.
That's so cute Tyler! Good Job!
he is cute! I can't believe how much he is talking already! Go Tyler!!!
Post a Comment