erachamay and company

Sunday, March 27, 2011

whoaaaaa...

Blogging! Haha!

It's because of our Staycation. Yes, I just used that word, but I'm so excited for it, it's not even funny. Daniel has a week off between quarters of Chiropractic school here at Life University in Marietta, Georgia. Instead of going somewhere for the whole week, we have bought CityPASSes, which include admission to World of Coca-Cola, CNN Headquarters, the Fernbank Museum of Natural History, the Atlanta Aquarium, and the Atlanta Zoo. We're going to hopefully be hitting all of these up, and also going to South Carolina overnight to visit my aunt and uncle who are there right now. But, here's the scoop and me keeping all y'all posted! hahahahahahaha! (I laugh because you know how long I'll be on THIS kick...)

We decided to see the World of Coca-Cola Friday afternoon. It was a LOT of fun! We wandered around and saw lots of Coke memorabilia, then at the end, they have a "Taste Room" with flavors of Coke products from all over the world. Tyler loved this room the best. I, obviously, didn't get to participate in this part, but there were some interesting looking drinks. Tyler, Daniel, and Katie all got to try a little bit, then we each got our on souvenier Coke bottle. Kinda fun, except that Tyler kept asking us for Coca-Cola the rest of the night. He hasn't ever even tried any of the real thing! Haha! We had a super late dinner of delicious lasagna (provided by moi), then put the kids to bed.

Here are some pictures:

On our way!

Daddy Driving....

At the Grand Entrance... I guess... :)

I'm sensing a theme...

And yes, I will have a drink, thank you very much!



The 3-D glasses for the 4-D movie! Katie's glasses never quite made it on her. Tyler was pretty scared of the moving chairs and stuff, but Katie liked it a lot! My silly little girl!

With the Coca-Cola bear!


Our plan right now is to go to the Aquarium tomorrow! Here's to hoping Tyler doesn't want to bring a shark home...

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Sooo Fun! I'm really happy for your family! I'm glad you're making the most of it all and wearing those kids out. But, I don't get why you "obviously" couldn't participate in the tasting. Was there alcohol coke or something?

Oh, Sweet!... said...

Very fun! I love your new word, staycation! I want one! Hope the rest of it is everything you hoped for! Loves to you and your family!

Jefrilyn Ellison said...

We love the world of Coke! We have several of the coke bottles, all unopened! The tasting room is the best! We spend so much time there every time we go! Fun!

erachamay said...

Carrie--
I'm on the HCG diet, so I can't have sugar, pretty much. I thought you knew... oops!