Here are a couple of cute things that Tyler has done recently that I need to write down just so that I remember they actually happened. Getting my journal done doesn't happen as easily as it once did....
1.) During the party after a baby blessing, Tyler discovered where we had stashed the cheese plate. He had ONLY eaten cheese that day and I had thought I had hidden it where he couldn't reach. haha! My mom called me over to look into the kitchen where all we could see was this little hand reaching over the island and *almost* touching the cheese. You know the whole reaching and only grabbing air thing? Yeah. Anyway, so as I watch Tyler comes around the Island (not seeing that I am there and observing) and he reaches up to get the cheese (which he can now reach, might I add). I quietly said "Tyler" and he jumps about four feet in the air and turns around with that "you caught me with my hand in the cookie jar" face. I couldn't stop laughing, although he didn't see the humor in the situation.
2.) The other day we made muffins and eggs for breakfast. I came into the kitchen to see the table set with these little cake pans and Tyler's silverware. I thought "hey. I guess Daniel didn't want to unload the dishwasher, so I was okay with the situation. When he finished frying the eggs, Daniel turned around and asked me why I had decided to set the table that way. I told him I hadn't, then we looked around and found Tyler patiently waiting.Apparently we weren't feeding him fast enough!
Well, my five minutes of alone time are up. Man, I wish I had more of that in a week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment