Yeah, so my doctor called today and said that it would be more convenient for him to do the induction Saturday night at 6:00. Which is fine with me because it's a day earlier, rather than a day later! So cross your fingers and I'll keep you posted!
I've been thinking about you a lot and hoping you were surviving these last few days and now, you have probably had Katie by now. An early congrats from me. I can't wait to see pictures and hear fun details!! Get lots of rest!! Love you!
1 comment:
I've been thinking about you a lot and hoping you were surviving these last few days and now, you have probably had Katie by now. An early congrats from me. I can't wait to see pictures and hear fun details!!
Get lots of rest!! Love you!
Let us know when Daniel will be in town!!
Post a Comment