Our favorite thing to do during the summer
At the Art City Days Carnival. Tyler loved the rides!
I am not the best blogger, but I don't have any excuse not to blog right now, so I am! haha, and I love how that is the intro to pretty much all of my blogs.... One cool thing that happened today was that Daniel got a letter from the dean of the College of Health and Human Performances at BYU (where his major is) and he made the dean's list for last term! Okay, okay, okay, so maybe it doesn't exactly give us money or fame or power or glory, but, well, it gives us a little bit of fame and maybe some glory, but it is pretty darn cool. He worked so hard and he did get a 4.0, which is something I could NEVER do with the schedule he had, so I am glad that he has something to show for it. Like his name on a dean's list! :) Tyler has graduated to a big boy bed now, and I have only had a few incidents where I have had to go in and re-re-re-put him back to bed. He is mostly really good at sleeping instead of playing. The frame itself isn't put up yet because we accidentally got a mismatched piece from the in-laws (who donated the bed to our noble cause), so we have to wait until the right piece comes along before he can be above floor level. He doesn't care right now and, although I'm looking forward to not bending in half to reach him, I don't care that much, either. Here he is enjoying it:
Yeah, he's a ham and I love him!



2 comments:
Congrats Daniel!! That is awesome!!
Congrats to Tyler too! He is a pretty awesome big boy!! :)
Hey there, I found your blog through Emily's tonight. Good luck with the new baby, it is so close now. Tell Daniel Congrats on such a successful semester. He always did have brains! Oh and here is some more pouring of glory and fame! You can check out our little blog through Emily's at ancwilson.blogspot.com Its so good to hear that you are doing well.
~Carly Wilson
Post a Comment