
She's here!!! and has been for a while, but I'm kind of slow at getting things put up. Actually, I'm kind of slow at a lot of things right now.... :)
Katie Atkin arrived Sunday, August 2, 2009 at 1:16 a.m. She was 7 lbs. 4 oz., and 20 inches long. She had a very easy labor and delivery (5 hours since I was induced) and I only had to push for about 45 seconds. Eeeexcellent!!! She liked to cry a lot, but she is a very sweet and easy going baby. She even lets me sleep for good chunks of the night, which makes me VERY happy. Tyler likes her a lot and is a very good big brother. He will say, "Don't cry, Katie. It's okay" whenever she is sad, or really whenever he feels like it.
Our cute little bug
Here's the family at the hospital.
Tyler, Katie, and the splint...
For those of you who don't know, Tyler broke his arm about an hour after he got home from Salt Lake with my mom (about two hours after Daniel, Katie and I got home from the hospital), which explains the green splint on his arm. He now has a green cast that he loves. I'm glad it hasn't phased him, much! :)



2 comments:
I've been waiting for pictures... Congrats and she is adorable!
I can't believe the trauma with Tyler. Asking for a little attention is he? Hmm? You better watch that one. I hope Daniel found a place to stay while in Texas. I hope you know he was more than welcome to stay with us. Get some rest and I hope you are adjusting to two!!!
She is beautiful! Love the name! Best of luck to you both. Keep well.
~Carly W.
Post a Comment