erachamay and company

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Anniversary!

So, Daniel and I celebrated our third wedding anniversary yesterday (well, we went out on Monday, but he was able to come home early, so we had some time to go out for dessert with Tyler) and he gave me the best present ever. I wanted to show off just how awesome my husband is! He gave me permission to blog about this. Sorry if it's boring, but you gotta listen to the song! :)

5 comments:

Carrie said...

That was so sweet!! I think it's official... he LOVES you!! Tee-Hee!!

Carrie said...

Oh! I noticed Tyler's sunglasses in one of the pictures. You know, the blue ones that velcro around his head? Well, I got Eldon the exact same ones last week. Yeah. We've done it again! :)

ameeanne said...

I loved it! That is so sweet! Way to go, Daniel! "You got the 'spect."

Tina said...

Wow, that was amazing that he would do that for you. It's usually the girl that thinks of making a video like that. What an awesome husband you have. Happy Anniversary!
And, I heard the news about you expecting a girl. Congrats!! I can't wait to hear more about it and see her when she comes!!

Wilson Family said...

What stunning, beautiful, and amazing pictures. Best to both of you.
~Carly