Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Good times
Well, I guess my time was up. I have been the primary pianist in my ward for almost exactly one year, and so they called me up last Wednesday to ask me to be the 8-10 year old Achievement Day leader and the CTR 10 teacher. I'm excited for the calling, but I have to admit, whoever gets my old job is one lucky stiff. Oh, except that I still get to play for Mother's Day. Typical.... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Achievement Days? How FUN!! How old are the CTR 10 kids? 10?
How did I miss this? Note to self: do not neglect blog reading for so long next time!
Good luck with the new calling. The Achievement days sound like a lot of fun, but if your CTR 10 kids are anything like the ones in our ward, you're going to need all the luck you can get!
Post a Comment