erachamay and company

Friday, October 10, 2008

Oh, man!

So, we had plans to go to the zoo today with Tyler's cousins from Twin Falls, his cousin from Salt Lake, and his aunt from Provo (along with all the other aunts and uncles associated with the cousins) but, one by one, we have found out that nobody is going to be able to come with us. Bummer!!! Don't you just hate those days? So, we will go by ourselves. And freeze. Yeah, everybody else is probably smarter...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

that's too bad... you should have given me a call!

Carrie said...

How sad! Now I feel really bad for bailing. I hope you have lots of fun just to spite us! :)

ameeanne said...

Um. I was never invited to go to the zoo with y'all (although now that I think about it, I'm not "associated with those cousins," so this is probably beside the point anyway), so you can't complain that I ditched you!

Bwa ha ha haaaaa!