erachamay and company

Friday, April 4, 2008

the next day...

Well, I wish I could say that mediating went well.

....

I don't have a whole lot other to say than we're looking into a time to set a small-claims court date. I shouldn't think this, but if the other people show up with the same attitude as they did yesterday, it shouldn't be too hard to win. But I really wish we didn't have to do this whole thing. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*bash head against wall*

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers, though. We really felt calm and composed during the entire thing and we're sure it's partly because of y'all. So, thanks! We'll keep you posted

2 comments:

elliespen said...

Oy. I'm very sorry to hear that. You have our sympathy. We'll keep praying for y'all.

ameeanne said...

Urgh, I bet that's frustrating. Hey, careful with that wall! You're gonna hurt somebody. :)