Yippee!! I'm with you on this one!! I love it and it is so nice to bring Eldon out without tons of blankets and things. One day I even had him out in a onesie without pants! Won't it be fun for Tyler to play around in the sun and warm grass? Aahhh.
Yay for spring!! And it has snowed since you posted that post!! I keep thinking that since I'm out of school that it should be time for shorts and flip-flops... I have to keep reminding myself that it's still only April.
7 comments:
Yippee!! I'm with you on this one!! I love it and it is so nice to bring Eldon out without tons of blankets and things. One day I even had him out in a onesie without pants! Won't it be fun for Tyler to play around in the sun and warm grass? Aahhh.
Woot, verily, Woot!
Only I really wish it would snow for the next couple of weeks because then I wouldn't be as sad to be stuck inside studying all day. :(
Well, you got your wish about snow this week.... Grrrr.
Yeah, Thanks for that one, Elizabeth! :)
Yeah, sorry about that one. It only sort of worked anyway. But at least it didn't kill my tulips, right? Right?
Oh, and while I'm at it, I really wish I had a million dollars. Or even two. I'm not picky....
Yay for spring!!
And it has snowed since you posted that post!!
I keep thinking that since I'm out of school that it should be time for shorts and flip-flops... I have to keep reminding myself that it's still only April.
Post a Comment