Well, it's be middle of the beginning of the year, and I still haven't blogged about anything in particular. Don't worry, this won't change anything!
Daniel started school again on the 5th--this time in all seriousness. He has only been taking one class every other semester since we had Tyler because his job was going so well, and, while the job is still going well, he's decided that he definitely wants to be a chiropractor and not a financial planner all his life. Which is fine on the one hand because then I won't have to pay for a chiropractic visit, but on the other hand, I don't see my husband. EVER. It get very boring. Oh, and to top it all off, the ONE day that is nice enough for me to get out of the house and into the front yard with Tyler to make a snowman, he catches a cold. CURSE THIS UTAH WEATHER!!!! *shake fist*
Yeah, so needless to say, I spend most of my day moping around, which, if I didn't do, I would be much happier and life would be much nicer. I guess this is the "I didn't get to go to church because I was busy mopping up a runny nose" Sunday talking in me. So, hopefully, I will have a more cheerful post soon, but if not...,
oh, well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Sounds serious! Hey, when Tyler's feeling better come up and play with us! For reals! Some of the days are nice when the sun comes out. We can walk around the corner to the park. See how he feels by the weekend and let's shoot for the middle to end of next week? Lemme know.
Don't you hate that sometimes... I guess I do luck out and I see my husband a few hours before bed. Phil leaves a little before 5 (which is a couple of hours before I get up) and doesn't get home till after 5... we generally try to get to bed before 9... I know I know we go to bed like we are 70 or something... haha, but I hope you get to spend some quality one on one time with the hubby!
Post a Comment