Okay, it's halftime right now during the BYU vs. Air Force game and I am slightly disappointed. That may turn into full-fledged disappointment by the end of the game, but that won't be known for a while. Seriously though, I have a bone to pick. It's with my darling husband. He always says something and then--BOOM!--it happens in the game. Most of the time it's good, things like "he's gonna throw it to Pitta who'll take it for some-odd yards" and then it happens. Or, "Cosmo's gonna beat up their mascot" and then... haha, that hasn't happened yet. But he also says things like "they're going to intercept it" and then they do. It's like the team is listening to him! I keep telling him to stop saying things like that because then they'll stop happening, but he keeps saying them and they keep happening. This blog doesn't make any sense, but would someone just tell him to stop? :)
In other related news, the Holy War is in 7 days. I am scared silly, and I don't even know if I can watch the game. Maybe I'll just listen to the final score....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
It looks like things have improved a bit ;-)
Post a Comment