erachamay and company

Friday, August 8, 2008

Let the Games BEGIN!!!



Okay, okay, okay, so I am stoked for the Olympics. Tonight we are going to go to BYU and celebrate with free food and lots of people we don't know. If that's not international, I don't know what is!!! :) Oh, and to show how much more international I am, I drew this on my IKEA chalk board!! I mean, come on! I should be in the olympics!

Tyler may not know what is going on, but he sure knows what to do with a flag. I found this in my stuff from before I was married and he has hardly let it out of his sight. He's super cute with it, if you couldn't tell.





Um, this is a pretty lame entry, but I'm done yahooin' about the olympics.

And, contrats, Joshua, on winning. I totally voted for you!

No comments: